Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in Late for the Train!
We’re firmly rooted in the Second-Wave of coffee. Understand what that means.
We roast dark and brew it strong. We’re crazy about our coffee & tea and we like to keep it simple. We offer our customers an easy, satisfying decision when ordering a specialty drink or a pound of coffee. We stick to what feels real when describing our coffees:
Comfort, inspiration, and adventure describe both our freshly-roasted coffee and what makes Flagstaff such a great place to live.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Words that keep us focused and mindful of why we are here together.
Brew community in a world-class cup.
Help make Flagstaff a wonderful community.
Our Core Values
- Strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Have a formidable resolve to succeed.
- Be of service to our community.
- Communicate with clarity, brevity, and honesty.
- Value diversity and individual contributions.
- Be welcoming, friendly, humble and humorous.
- Hold firmly to personal integrity & commitment.
- Embrace change, improvement, and action.
- Live with intent, awareness, and wisdom.
- Fulfill our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Joining Our Team
It’s fun and rewarding to work here. Are you keen on helping continue our success?
We are looking for people who think beyond the part-time mentality and are committed to working hard and doing their best. We won’t micro-manage you, but we do have clear expectations, checklists and will provide the necessary tools and training for you to do your job. If we need more from you, we’ll let you know. If you excel, we’ll let you know that too.
We are dedicated to making this a great place to work. Do you want to join us? If you are ready to make a serious contribution at Late for the Train, we want to hear from you.
Hand in a resume at one of our cafés and we’ll get back to you.